Tuesday 7 June 2011


Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe in the film My Week with Marilyn, based on the Colin Clarks The Prince, The showgirl and My week with Marilyn, two diary accounts of his time on the set of the movie The Prince and the Showgirl and the time he spent with Marilyn.


I'm abit of a Marilyn fanatic and its about time they do a film with some credit, all the biopics and dramas based loosely around Marilyn Monroe's life have either had a terrible script, factual mistakes or just very low budget, so I'm rather excited to see how Michelle portrays Marilyn. As a character,
I think Marilyn is very hit or miss and can easily be played very wrong, I wouldn't of put Michelle as first choice as the likeness is very minal but saying that she is a very good actress so I'm hoping she's gonna surprise me.

Images via google

No comments:

Post a Comment